Universal Studio in Singapore, situated on the small island of Sentosa presents magnificent shopping and world class entertainment. It is considered as the lone place that permits you to walk directly into the movies. The park consists of many amusement occurrences and movie themed appeals.
• The best time to get around this park is on Tuesdays and Wednesdays because on these days there is less traffic. Moving around in the crowd can be quite uncomfortable during weekends.
• Some rides catch the attention of tremendously extended line. You can pay extra money for the express pass which can be greatly beneficial for you. One day is enough for you to travel the whole park if you have the express pass.
• A common direction- Enjoy the rides in the morning as the sun can be scorching hot during the afternoon. In the afternoon, watch the indoor shows.
• Check out the timing for the shows- Don’t fail to see the exclusive attraction at New York- lights camera action hosted by Steven Spielberg and the live water show at the water world.
• The most chaotic roller coaster ride at Batllestar Galastica is specially meant for the brave hearted ones. While the not- so-faint hearted ones will be delighted to ascertain the enchanted airways and canopy flyer.
• Madagascar- A crate adventure, magic potion spin, treasure hunters, dino-soarin and the kings Julian beach party go-round are some of the calm and attractive rides highly suggested for the little ones.
• Jurassic park rapid adventure and the water world are the two ends where you can get wet. Arrange for the clothes if you want to for your kids.
• In order to click some pictures of the place carry camera with yourself to capture the nice memories with you.
• Shopping varieties wait for you at numerous stores presenting universal studios themed collectibles, memorabilia star characters souvenir.